TCM® Natural Beard Balm is a nourishing, moisturizing balm enriched withMoringa Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil Vitamin E, Shea Butter,Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil and Beeswax designed to soften, nourish and protect the skin. This nutrient and anti-oxidant enriched formula provides long lasting shine, moisture and protection to the beard leaving the skin and beard hair feeling soft and smooth.
- Provides deep, penetrating moisture that softens and soothes skin
- Provides a protective layer for the skin without clogging the pores
- Long lasting moisture and shine
- Fights signs of aging
- Reduces stickiness for soft, smooth skin
- Moringa Oil: Contains Calcium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin E to promote hair growth and increased blood circulation
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Contains Olec Acid, vitamins A, D, E, and K to stimulate growth while strengthen hair, soften hair and adds sheen, and helps hair retain moisture
- Vitamin E: A nutrient and antioxidant rich oil that blocks free radicals, reduces wrinkles and supports new skin cell growth
- Shea Butter: A skin superfood packed with nutrients and antioxidants A, E, and F that are essential for good skin health
- Cocoa Butter: An emollient that contains healthy fatty acids that provide long-lasting moisture and shine while fighting the signs of aging
- Jojoba Oil: Non-greasy moisturizer that softens and helps the skin retain moisture without blocking the pores
- Argan Oil: Contains Vitamin E and natural antioxidants that strengthen and repair hair
- Castor Oil: Moisturizes and hydrates the hair and scalp and encourages hair growth
- Beeswax: A natural anti-inflammatory that provides penetrating moisture without blocking the pores. It protects, softens, soothes and heals skin
- Apply a pea-size amount of the TCM® Natural Beard Balm to fingertip.
- Rub into the hands and massage into the beard and face using upward motions ensuring complete coverage of beard, chin, and cheeks.
- Brush, comb or style as desired. For best results, apply daily or as needed.