TCM® Mancode 101 Conditioner is a silky, smooth cream with an alluring fragrance. Natural botanical oils and butters condition, promote growth, and provide manageability by softening and detangling hair while delivering superior shine and therapy for dry hair and an itchy scalp.
- Conditions and detangles hair while promoting growth
- Alluring fragrance
- Seals cuticle and locks in moisture
- Enhances manageability, while adding body and shine
- Can be used daily or weekly on all hair types
- Tea Tree Oil: It’s proven antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleaning agent. Studies have shown that Tea Tree Oil effectively fights many types of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Soothes inflammation caused by scratching and psoriasis. Fights dandruff.
- Chia Seed Oil: A great source of zinc, which plays a crucial role in the generation of new hair cells. Chia Seed oil help maintain the oil production of your scalp, which helps fight against inflammation and dryness, while also enhancing hair sheen.
- Moringa Oil: Contains Calcium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin E. Promotes hair growth and increased blood circulation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Contains Olec Acid, vitamins A, D, E and K. Stimulates growth while strengthen hair, soften hair and adds sheen, and helps hair retain moisture.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil promotes scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Coconut oil moisturizes while delivering luster, shine and softness to the hair. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, and contributes to longer, healthier hair.
- Shea Butter: A superfood packed with nutrients and antioxidants A, E, and F.
- Aloe Vera: Contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth.
Step 1: Shampoo the hair and towel blot.
Step 2: Massage a palm size amount of TCM Mancode 101 Conditioner from ends to scalp.
Step 3: Comb through (with a wide tooth comb) to the ends.
Step 4: Let stand for 5 minutes
Step 5: Rinse thoroughly and style (Heat is optional).