- Color-Safe Sulfate-Free Detangling Formula Easily Softens Hair Shaft
- Replenishes the Hair With Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO)
- Protects Hair from Thermal Styling Damage and Breakage
- Improves Manageability While Imparting Shine and A High Gloss Finish
- Eliminates Static and Adds Voluminous Body
This set contains
- Honey Creme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Shampoo (8oz) – is a moisture-preserving, quick-lather non-stripping detangling shampoo.
- Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner (6 oz) – a quick penetrating, lightweight blend of botanical emollients and moisturizers that provide instant nourishment to the hair.
- Bamboo & Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner – a targeted, highly penetrating conditioning treatment that quickly penetrates deep within the hair shaft to strengthen and replenish the hair with Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO) – leaving hair soft, manageable and full of body while eliminating static.
- Silk Essentials Thermal Strengthening Serum (4 oz) – lightweight thermal heat protectant created with amino acids which serve to lock in moisture, strengthen damaged hair, and provide immense shine while sealing the cuticle.
How To Use
- Apply a quarter-size amount of Honey Creme Moisture Retention Shampoo to palm of hand and emulsify. Lather into wet hair then rinse thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.
- Massage a palm size amount of Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner from ends to scalp. Comb through to ends and let stand for 5 minutes (heat optional for deeper penetration). Rinse thoroughly.
- Towel blot hair and divide into manageable sections. Spray Bamboo & Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner onto damp hair (avoid oversaturation). Comb through each section with a wide tooth comb from roots to the ends.
- Place a few drops of Silk Essentials into palms and emulsify. Proceed to blow-dry or therm hair.
DE Professional Tip: Since Silk Essentials can be used on wet or dry hair – to achieve your best blowout or thermal silk-out, we recommend applying Silk Essentials to wet (cleansed and conditioned) hair before using a blow-dryer AND AGAIN before using your favorite thermal tool to silk your hair. Just remember, a little goes a long way, so be sure to use only a few drops as directed!