Get your Design Essentials Agave & Lavender Blow Dry & Silk Press Collection today for an amazing blow-dry experience!
Superior heat protection against heat tools
Smooths & mends the cuticle for healthier-looking blowouts that last longer
- Provides a smoother and faster glide-through to cut blow-dry & styling time by 50%
Restores vital moisture to naturally textured, transitioning and chemically treated hair
- Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
This set contains
- Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Hair Bath (Step 1) Sulfate-free shampoo that cleanses hair and scalp without stripping hair of natural oils and softens hair for easier comb-through and blow drying.
- Agave & Lavender Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner (Step 2) Ultra-hydrating conditioner that restores natural oils and replenishes hair’s vitality from the inside out.
- Agave & Lavender Blow-dry & Styling Primer (Step 3) Conditioning leave-in that primes the hair for blow-drying & heat styling. Smooths away signs of damage by mending split ends, helping to minimize breakage.
- Agave & Lavender Thermal Protectant Creme (Step 4) Provides superior protection for the next level of thermal styling. Seals in moisture especially for dry and medium to coarse hair.
- Agave & Lavender Weightless Thermal Protectant Serum (Step 4) A lightweight serum to seal moisture in the hair cuticle protecting strands from thermal damage without weighing down fine to normal, and color-treated hair.
How To Use
- Apply to wet hair & scalp and gently massage Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Hair Bath into a lather. Rinse out completely.
- Apply a generous amount of Agave & Lavender Detangling & Moisturizing Conditioner in palm of hands. Start conditioner at ends of hair and work up through the scalp. Detangle with wide tooth comb and leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse out completely.
- “Shake to Activate” the Agave & Lavender Blow-dry & Styling Primer and distribute evenly through damp hair with even sprays. Then, blow-dry with a blow-dry brush to create silky-smooth hair with lustrous shine. Follow with Step 4 as needed.
- After hair is blown-dry, apply a pea-sized amount to dry hair. Flat-iron or thermal style as desired.